Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fun Day Monday - At the Zoo!

On Monday, for Trav's day off, we headed to Hogle Zoo. Next week, Addison and I are headed to San Diego. While we are there, we are going to the San Diego Zoo. Travis, unfortunately, won't be able to come with us, but I think he wanted to be there for Addi's first zoo experience, because he suggested we go to Hogle Zoo for his day off. We went with my nephew, Ethan, Jo Jo, Gage, and MyKelle. It was lots of fun. Addison hated the stroller, and instead pushed the stroller most of the day. She loved the pretzels more than anything else, but liked a few of the animals we saw, including the monkeys, and giraffes.

Checking out the monkeys


The Elephants


Zebras


Penguin


Giraffes


The tortoise


Walking all over the place


We didn't quite measure up


Cute Kiddies

5 comments:

Jolene said...

It was a perfect day at the zoo. Thanks for inviting me. The kids were adorable and Trav was patient and interested in what was going on. Amazing what a kid does for you.
I think a skunk followed us home and is living next door in the field. I smell it all the time now - ewwwwwww.

Katie Jo said...

What a fun time! I know that mykelle and gage had a ton of fun! Mykelle kept talking about ethan. We should get them together more often!

Nate and Alyssa said...

Can't wait for San diego!! 5 days!!! Hogle Zoo has changed a bit since I was in 9th grade!

Iris said...

What a fun day. My favorite part is that Addison wanted to push the stroller the whole time.

Chelsea said...

Looks like you had a blast- what a fun place! I loved the pics- I remember measuring up to the gorilla when I was little!