Friday, June 12, 2009

Toot, Toot!

Please excuse me for a moment while I toot my own horn! I have been taking real estate classes for the last few months, online, at night while Trav's been at work, and Addison's asleep. It's been a chore staying up until almost 1 or 2 AM to get things done, and I was worried about my retention because my study habits were less than ideal. However, today I took the exam, and I PASSED! I have to get my paperwork and fees sent in to the Board to be truly official, but I did it! I will continue to work with my Dad, because, let's face it, he's the best around, and I'm fortunate to have such a great teacher to learn from, however, if you or any one you know needs any real estate help, send them my way!

7 comments:

Jolene said...

Congrats to you passing the test. I never doubted that you wouldn't.

MADI said...

YAHOOOOOO!

Iris said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Way to go.....especially while studying so late!

Suz said...

YAHOO for you!!!

Meghan said...

YAYYYY! i am prepping for my cmp, and i am sure i will fail because of my poor study habits... so i assure you i am very proud of what you went through to pass. yay you.

Jon and Tara Harper said...

Congrats! That is so exciting.

Nate and Alyssa said...

YAY for you!! Way to keep the tradition alive of Call's selling houses!!