Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Six Years...A Few Days Early!


Travis and I were married six years ago on June 27, 2003. Unfortunately, I will be in California on our anniversary, and Trav's staying home to work..what a good man!

I can't believe that it's been six years already! Travis and I have had our ups and downs, but really, truly, he's my best friend, and my right arm. I don't know what I'd do without him! He makes me laugh, keeps me sane, and makes me feel beautiful...he's a great daddy, too! I'm lucky to have him, and happy to be celebrating another year with him!

11 comments:

Jolene said...

Congratulations on 6 years. I can't believe how young Travis looks in the first picture. We're blessed to have you be a part of our family.

Tom, Beth, and Ainsley said...

Congrats! Wow, six years! Time really flies. You guys looks so beautiful in those pictures! What a fun day to remember! Happy
anniversary! Have fun in CA

j nordfors said...

Happy Anniversary! These days, six years is a pretty big accomplishment! You both look so young in those wedding pics, cute!

Suz said...

Congrats!

The Fisher's said...

6 Years is a long time, Congrats on that! I bet he's wishing he was with you in California - hope you are having some fun! (It's at least cooler than here right now ;))

Jessica Whittaker said...

Crazy that it has been 6 years! Justin and I just hit 5 years and it makes me feel so old.

Chelsea said...

Crazy 6 years!!! Man we are getting old huh. Congrats, it's quite the accomplishment these days. so fun to see your wedding pics!!

Iris said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you can have a fun celebration when you are back. And, I hope you had a great trip!

Sonia said...

Love those June weddings...:) Congratulations, and Happy Anniversary!

Paige said...

Congrats. Thanks for adding me to your blog. I will try to be a faithful commenter :)

James and Melissa said...

Congrats on 6 years! Doesn't it fly by?! And then it just feels like they've been a part of your life forever. You're a wonderful couple--we love you!