Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!


For New Year's Eve, we had my family over for a fondue, homemade pizza feast! It was so much fun, and we all ate way too much food! We didn't make it until midnight, more like 9:30 PM, but it was still a good time! Once the party was over, Tim told Janelle that he wished he had a time machine to go back in, to tell himself not to eat so much! Ha!

Poor Ethan had a baby root canal that day, and a swollen face to show for it!

Janelle found out the hard way that the chocolate fondue at the bottom of the pot was HOT!

Yep, I was there too! Happy New Year...2010!

2 comments:

Jer said...

I haven't had fondue since 1976. We got a funny avacado-green pot for a wedding present and we used it a few times before it became just too much work for the results. BUT we didn't have your cheese recipe...I think I melted Velvetta in the pot and used Wonder bread slices. Our chocolate was ice cream topping heated in the pot with cake crumbles to dip in it. You host a much better party than I did. Thanks for all the hard work!

Nate and Alyssa said...

I want your cheese recipe...I got a fondue set at the cop party. I love sitting around eating too much with all of you!! Love you!