Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome Home, Elder Pitt!

On New Year's Day, my cousin, Joey came home from his mission in Brazil! It was the best way I have ever spent New Year's Day! Welcome Home, Joey! We love you and are proud of you!

My Mom made some really great signs...this was my favorite! Joey left in January of 2008. I was 6 months pregnant with Addison...now look at her! Wow, time has flown!

Cute swollen-faced Ethan

Joey and his parents


Joey and Cameron, his younger, now bigger brother!

Joey and Grandma

The complete Pitt family

My Mom also made these cute hats so Joey wouldn't freeze..Emmy and Cam had to have one too!

Joey, thanks for your awesome example! We are so glad you're home..we missed you!

2 comments:

Jer said...

What a great young man you are Joey Pitt! Thanks for the fun pics Nat. I'm really glad you are now the family photographer so we have records of all these events.

Chelsea said...

mission homecoming pictures always give me the chills.... love the signs