Friday, January 22, 2010

Oh Toodles...

Yesterday Addison and I were coloring in her Mickey Mouse coloring book. She saw a door on the page and said, "Door open, Mom." I told her that we couldn't open the door, and so she lifted her head up high, put her hands on her hips and said, "Oh Toodles..."

If only there was a REAL Toodles that would come along whenever you asked for him, and would bring all the 'Mouseketools' you needed to fix any old problem there was. If only...

My computer has a "critical" virus on it; that won't allow us to open any programs. Hopefully, I will be able to recover all of our pictures from the last two years...wish me luck! In the meantime, please enjoy picture-free posts courtesy of my iPhone.

6 comments:

Jolene said...

What a problem solver,that Addi! I hope all is well with the pictures on the computer. I keep telling Keith we need to back up all our pictures, but we never do. Scary.

Nate and Alyssa said...

I hope you don't loose all your pictures!! I was still never able to get back all the pictures of Finn. I am glad that you have your blog!! At least you have those pictures!

Meghan said...

i want a toodles too.
about the computer, call up prime systems in kaysville. they are good i hear and have saved all of my sisters/mom at one time or another...
(then buy a mac and avoid those viruses... for now).

Shani said...

Ah! I hope you can recover all your pictures! That would be tragic...

Ann-Marie said...

How cute!!! Hughie only has said "oh toodles," along with the show. But he always tilts his head and tries to use a high voice. Kids are crazy!

Jodi and Josh said...

Love it!!
Totally agree!!