Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Old Friends!

A few days after Christmas, I got together with some of my girlfriends from high school. Lots of them live far away, and were here visiting their families. The kids outnumbered the adults, and it was crazy, but really good to see them!

For the record, this is the worst picture ever taken on my camera..it's so blurry, you can hardly make it out, thanks a lot self timer! Melissa, if you have a better one, please send it to me!


Just a few of the kids...they're so cute!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

HA that pic makes me laugh!! I love looking at all our little kiddos and seeing each of our friends in them. SUch an amazing thing. THose pics are just precious

Meghan said...

wow, that really is the worst picture. but a fun day i am sure. it is so good to have girlfriends.